Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge


I took part in the Support Your Local Library Challenge hosted on Home Girl's Book Blog last year and managed to read a fab selection of books.  I'd never be able to afford to buy all of the books I want to read so this is a great way of testing new authors or trying books you're not sure about.  If we don't support our libraries then we'll end up losing them which I think would be a huge loss to book lovers everywhere.  If you'd like to sign up for the challenge click here

I read 87 library books last year but I've got to concentrate on reading more of the books I own this year so I think I'll just aim for 25 library books this year.  I may end up changing that as the year goes on though so we'll just have to see.

I'll keep a list of the books I've read along with links to my reviews here, if you'd like to read the reviews posted by other participants click here
  1. Dark Needs at Night's Edge - Kresley Cole
  2. Another One Bites the Dust - Jennifer Rardin
  3. Unknown - Rachel Caine
  4. Summer - Eden Maguire
  5. Unseen - Rachel Caine
  6. Biting the Bullet - Jennifer Rardin
  7. Predatory Game - Christine Feehan
  8. Murder Game - Christine Feehan
  9. Dark Desires After Dusk - Kresley Cole
  10. Bitten to Death - Jennifer Rardin
  11. One More Bite - Jennifer Rardin
  12. Deadly Desire - Keri Arthur
  13. Iron Crowned - Richelle Mead
  14. Succubus Revealed - Richelle Mead
  15. Street Game - Christine Feehan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails