Monday 29 November 2010

NEW Winner: The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting + Swag

Since I didn't hear back from the first winner I've picked a new one with the help of random.org and I am very happy to announce that the new winner of  The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting along with a signed poster, stickers and a Body Finder wristband is:

Claire (From Cem's Book Hideout)

Congratulations Claire!  If you can email me at sarahsreviews at ymail dot com with your address details I will pass the information along to Headline so they can send your prize out to you.  If I don't hear from you within 48 hours then a different winner will be chosen.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to Headline for allowing me to host this giveaway for them.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you!!! :D Email sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Claire, I hope you enjoy The Body Finder as much as I did :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails